We’re Hiring: WordPress Developer
WordPress Developer, HTML, CSS, PHP, Front End
Salary: 25-27k Per Annum
We are recruiting for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our growing creative agency based in Fleet, Hampshire. The role will see you developing and maintaining our client’s websites. Creating bespoke functionality, with the opportunity to jump into Front End Development.
A great opportunity to join a small creative agency, you will be working closely with designers and the creative director to bring their design work to life on the web – your ideas and input will also be very important to the role. A great eye for detail and ability to produce pixel perfect sites that match the designs is a must. We are after a developer not a designer but an interest in design is also key as you will be working in a mac based design studio.
- Experience of creating responsive WordPress themes from scratch
- Experience of working with custom post types and custom fields
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Solid HTML, PHP & CSS skills
- Understanding of database management and migration (such as MySQL)
- Experience of creating editable HTML Emailers (using Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently
- Experience of working with CSS preprocessors (Sass)
- Experience of working with version control systems (Git/BitBucket)
- Experience of working with task runners (Grunt)
- Understanding of managing WordPress via the command line (WP-CLI)
- Experience of setting up and managing hosting environments
- 23 days holiday allowance + your birthday
- Holiday allowance increases by one day annually after 2 years service
- Skills support: Access to training when you want or need it. Grow with us!
- Early finish on a Friday
- Regular staff socials
To apply, send a covering email including a CV Apply Here
You Must be able to commute to Fleet, Hampshire – a driving licence is preferable.
Closing date 8/9/17